As an attendee of the User Research London 2017 conference you'll be bound to these terms and conditions. They are here to ensure the wellbeing of all attendees of the conference.
- Each ticket entitles you to access to the event, participation in the event programme and a lunch provided at the venue.
- A ticket can only be refunded if the attendee provides at leat one month notice. No refunds can be issued less than 1 month before the event date. Requests for refunds must be made to firstname.lastname@example.org
- By attending the event you grant permission for the use of any photographs or videos taken by event staff to be used in the marketing of future events. If you wish to be excluded from photographic materials you must inform the organisers in advance.
- We will hold personal information related to the purpose of ticketing and access to the event. This information will be held in accordance with the data protection act.
- By providing your contact details to User Reseach London you are agreeing to direct marketing by the event organisers. You can opt out at any time by using the unsubscribe link provided in the email.
- If you have any access requirements you should contact the event organisers in advance of the event day. We will ensure to do our best to provide access to all attendees.
- Scehdule and lineup are subject to change.
- By purchasing a ticket and attending the event you agree to comply with our code of conduct. Failure to do so will result in your explusion from the conference with no refund.
- For all questions about the event please contact email@example.com